You've always loved climbing best. Even when your riding group votes for the flatter loop, you'll convince them to veer off and take on your favorite wall, just to give yourself the chance to drop the diesels whose wheels you struggle to hold on the flats. A long, tough climb can make any piece of fabric feel like too much, so investing in a piece like the Sugoi Women's Climber's Jersey can make a big difference in your comfort on rides with significant vertical gains—especially on hot summer days.
Crafted with panels of featherweight mesh and IceFil nylon, the jersey was designed to keep you cool with just enough fabric to help your body more efficiently regulate its body temperature. The fabric does this by wicking moisture away from your skin constantly while the mesh and full-length zipper promote airflow, even when the wind disappears on a long, winding hill. Aside from three rear pockets and lightweight arm cuffs, Sugoi left the Climber's Jersey refreshingly simple and streamlined, omitting any extras that could weigh you down when you're using every bit of energy you have to drop the hammer and the group.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.