Even lone wolves need help now and again.
While you prefer the peace and quiet of solo-mission rides over those chaotic group rides, the fact remains that it's always helpful to have someone watching out for you on the road. And although the Sugoi Men's RS Century Zap Jersey doesn't exactly replace the eyes and voice of another rider along with you, it does get your back by making sure you're highly visible in low-light conditions.
The Zap stripe across the chest and on the rear pockets provides dazzling reflectivity for added safety and some peace of mind, while the intelligent mix of Dry Lock and IceFil fabrics wicks moisture, dries quickly, and cools your skin when things start to get too hot. Plus, this jersey's sun-protection rating of UPF 50+ brings a reliable layer of defense against harmful UV rays.
- Stay highly visible out on the road with this techy jersey
- Intelligent blend of fabrics wicks sweat and cools your skin
- Semi-fitted design provides next-to-skin comfort
- Zap reflectivity gives your visibility a much-needed boost
- UPF 50+ helps protect you from dangerous UV rays
- Four rear pockets ensure all of your ride essentials come along
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.