Goes the distance.
Century rides require more from your bib shorts, namely the ability to support and stabilize key muscles across grueling distances while promoting streamlined efficiency and standing out to passing traffic. Ticking all the right boxes for these long-distance jaunts, the Sugoi Women's RS Century Zap Bib Short places Ultra Aero fabric along the outer thighs for aerodynamic efficiency, which comes in handy when you're pushing yourself across long distances. Mobile Mesh bibs provide upright support while maximizing airflow, which is key to regulating your core temperature as you start to sweat.
Seeing you'll be riding across long distances, the Formula FX chamois reduces the pressure exerted on sit bones with its Poron foam for superior vibration damping. This 3D-shaped chamois is contoured for the best possible fit and maximum flexibility. Four-way stretch panels along the sides mold to the shape of your body, making pressure points a thing of the past. Moreover, its welded center channel relieves saddle pressure, so you don't go numb twenty miles into your all-day effort.
It's upgraded with the high-visibility treatment of Zap panels, which maximize visibility when your ride extends past sundown. Stretchable stow pockets allow you to carry your phone, nutritional needs, and accessories on longer jaunts through the countryside. And because you'll be on the road for hours, Pit Stop 2 technology makes easy work of bathroom breaks, so you can get back on the road as fast as possible.
- Support and efficiency for long-distance rides
- Ultra Aero thigh panels provide a streamlined profile
- Mobile Mesh bibs for upright stability and ventilation
- Formula FX chamois with Poron foam for shock absorption
- High-visibility Zap panels on leg bands and backside
- Stretchable stow pockets carry your riding necessities
- Pit Stop 2 technology makes for quick bathroom breaks
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.