If you don't want to roast while you ride this summer, the Sugoi RS Sleeveless Men's Base Layer is right up your alley. It's cut to fit snugly under Sugoi's form-following Pro Fit jerseys, the better to keep you dry when you're pedaling hard under the sun, and made with fabric that's cooling and UV-ray blocking.
Sugoi fashions the RS base layer out of its IceFil fabric, which, as the name implies, has a bunch of cooling technology built in, as well as being highly adept at wicking moisture away from your skin. The fabric is also treated with Xylitol, the same chemical that gives mint gum its cool and tingly taste, to produce a cooling effect against your skin when you're heating up.
View more Men's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Substantial but Cool
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Feels more substantial/durable than other light weight base layers but still feels cool. Seems to hold shape after several delicate machine washes and air dries unlike my Craft.