Crank it up.
Designed to keep you comfortable in the water and on land, Sugoi's Men's RPM Tri Tank Top uses a blend of Triflex and Vector Stretch fabrics to provide compressive support and breathability. Triflex supports your muscles to reduce fatigue, while Vector Stretch mesh panels on the sides and back increase airflow and help you stay cool.
Like any good piece of multi-use tri gear, the RPM has dual back pockets for bottles and gels, but unlike most, they are designed to be both aero-and hydrodynamic, so they won't slow you down during the swim or the bike. Sugoi also built the RPM with flatlock seams to prevent chafing and discomfort and gave it a half-length front zipper to let you dial in the perfect level of ventilation.
- Pro-performance and reliable comfort from land to water
- Fabric offers support, flexibility, and breathability
- Flat seams increase comfort and resist abrasion
- Engineered fuel pockets store gels with hydrodynamic design
- Form-fitting design keeps you moving with speed and comfort
- Front zip dumps excess heat in a pinch
View more Men's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.