Lead the pack.
Brimming with features and packed with value, the Sugoi Men's RPM Tri Suit brings you pro-level performance for your next event without breaking the bank. Built with moisture-wicking fabric in a contoured, next-to-skin fit, the RPM will support your muscles as you move through the grueling phases of a race, while Speed Mesh side panels on the sides and back increase airflow and help you stay cool.
Sugoi also designed the RPM with flatlock seams to eliminate painful chafing and discomfort and gave it a half-length front zipper to let you dial in the perfect level of ventilation. Ready to cushion you in the saddle, the RPM keeps you supported on the bike with its fast-drying, stretchy TriLite 3 chamois. This lithe, stretchy insert offers just enough cushion in the seat on the bike leg, but won't hold you back when it's time to turn up the intensity and run for the finish line.
- Tackle race after race in cool comfort with this tri favorite
- Breathable fabric wicks sweat, stretches, and blocks UV rays
- Compressive fit supports your muscles and fights fatigue
- Mesh side panels enhance breathability and ventilation
- TriLite 3 chamois brings you lightweight comfort and support
- Self fabric folded hem band holds down the fit with security
- UPF 50+ help fight off harmful UV rays during the event
View more Men's Tri Suits
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.