The only triathlon shorts you need.
Sugoi's RPM Women's Tri Shorts take you from the swim to the run to the bike in comfort. Sugoi constructed the RPM from Triflex fabric, a blend of nylon and spandex. Triflex is lightly compressive, which helps to minimize muscle fatigue, while the short's streamlined design reduces drag in water. The fabric dries quickly once you are out of the water and then it wicks perspiration from your skin to keep you cool and dry throughout the bike and run.The shorts were cut with a multi-panel design, with a drawcord waistband so that they stay up when you dive into the water. A thin, but effective, Trilite 2 women's-specific triathlon chamois provides enough padding for the bike, while not feeling like a diaper during the run. It features a seamless wicking layer that has been infused with silver ions that have antimicrobial properties to keep you comfortable and ward off odor.
View more Women's Tri Bottoms
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.