Get started the right way.
Investing in a cycling-specific wardrobe if you're just getting into the sport can be a daunting process. We know, because many of us have had to do it. Whether you're crossing from singletrack to the roads or are getting serious enough about cycling to compete in your first tri, you'll want gear designed specifically for road riding. Despite its "pro" designation, Sugoi's RPM Pro Men's Jersey occupies the brand's entry-level category. It occupies a price point that's kind to anyone building a wardrobe from scratch but rocks all the functionality you'll need to spend the season building base miles and exploring the roads on two wheels.
Sugoi constructs the RPM Pro out of its lightweight, stretchy Finotech polyester, trusting the fabric for its abilities to wick moisture away from the skin quickly so it can evaporate at the jersey's surface. Three classic rear pockets allow you to store enough nutrition and emergency tools to keep you prepared on your ride, and a full-length zipper adds extra ventilation on hot days. With a more relaxed fit than race-ready styles, the RPM Pro kindly allows you to adjust to the slimmer cut of cycling apparel without having to jump straight to skin-tight kit.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.