Off Grid Knicker
Go further away from that last cell tower, down a winding gravel road that takes you to vistas that others only see photos of with help from Sugoi's Off Grid Knicker. This adventure-ready knicker offers more protection than your regular short — plus pockets for keeping all of your essentials at hand on the ride. They are built from Active Plush fabric for its moisture-wicking properties and supportive stretch, and feature a comfort waistband that's built to contour to your body, hugging your curves comfortably without pinching in. Keeping comfort in mind, an RC100 chamois is employed at the seat to take the sting out of poorly-graded gravel roads and potholes. The RC100 features a brushed synthetic knit fabric that feels soft and smooth against your skin, plus 10-millimeters of high-density foam to absorb shock and jarring vibrations from the ride. The chamois is finished off with four-way stretch side panels that mold to your body seamlessly, reducing potential for irritation on the ride.
- Knickers that are built to take you on your next adventure
- Supportive fabric wicks away sweat, dries quickly, stretches
- Front zippered pocket secures your cash and cards on the ride
- Wide comfort waistband contours to your curves, doesn't pinch in
- RC100 chamois cushions your sit bones with 10mm of high-density foam