Put down the milk and cookies and back away.
When Old Man Winter's favorite foods are cookies and milk, and yours are too, it's important to fight the easy winter weight gain with cold-weather training. Deck the halls — or, we suppose, your legs, with the Sugoi MidZero Zap tight with no chamois to bang out all kinds of winter training to keep you on your A-game when all you want is to stuff you gullet with peanut butter cookies.
Sugoi puts their best foot forward with their MidZero fabric that offers supportive 4-way stretch to move with you and stay comfortable for whatever your training beholds. Take them trail running for warm support through the roots and rocks, or throw them on for a road run and they'll illuminate under headlights to keep you visible to cars. They skip a chamois, in order to boost their multi-sport versatility, but they can easily be layered with your favorite chamois to hop on your bike for a winter ride.
- Warm tights for all of your winter training needs
- MidZero offers 4 way stretch with thermal regulation
- Zap reflectivity adds high visibility to your run or ride
- Elastic waist band with low profile draw string stays secure
- Rear zippered pocket to store keys or ID
- Lined crotch gusset boosts comfort and durability
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.