The Sugoi Knee Cooler keeps your knees cool and dry while protecting them from harsh UV rays. Their Icefil material provides sweat-activated cooling, simultaneously protecting your knees from the scorching UV rays with its UPF 50+ rating. Additionally, this Knee Cooler has comfortable gripper elastic for a secure fit without slipping or chafing.
View more Knee Warmers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Does the job!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
My son has vitiligo and does not have pigment on his knees making them very suseptable to sun burn. He is very active and loves to fish and be on the water. These guards pack easily, slip on quickly and prevent the burn!!! (They wash nicely too.) Very happy!
Tight Hem at Calf
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Medium
The thigh band is super soft and comfortable, but the calf hem has a durable elastic. I didn't find the calf hem elastic really useful for the discomfort it would create, so the item was returned and went with Castelli Knee Coolers.
does it come in pairs?