Shake-out the legs.
Though winter hasn't given up its hold on the temperature just yet, spring is fully in charge of the sunshine and clear skies. Take advantage of the dry roads and early season views by heading out for a ride in the Sugoi HotShot Pro Jersey. This thermal jersey follows a tailored fit to insulate your core during your first chilly miles, but when you start to warm up, it won't trap heat. Breathable synthetic yarns wick moisture away from your skin or a baselayer to keep your body temperature regulated as you shake out heavy winter legs, even if the outside temperature rises and falls with the passing clouds.
- Ride through brisk shoulder season weather in this jersey
- Slim fit accommodates a baselayer if needed
- Synthetic fabric breathes while it insulates
- 3 rear pockets guard your favorite mid-ride candy
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.