Freedom and flexibility.
Ride briskly without restriction in the Sugoi Women's Evolution Shorty Short. This low-cut cycling short not only keeps you utterly cool and comfortable in the midst of summer heat waves, but just as importantly, it's a surefire way to gain a bit more flexibility than a longer cycling short.
Besides being a flexible, low-cut cycling short, the Evolution Shorty Short keeps you comfortable as you rack up the miles. Key to retaining plush comfort, the women's-specific RC Pro Chamois uses high-density foam that dissipates incoming vibration from rough roads and high speeds. This four-way stretch chamois conforms to the individual contours of your body for a truly customized fit without chafing. Another benefit, Sugoi's Invisia finish eliminates chamois stitch lines for a flattering finish.
Evo Plus fabric supports key muscle groups while wicking moisture for active cooling in stifling conditions. The Comfort waistband is widely contoured, evenly distributing pressure to alleviate pinching without it slipping off your body. To retain a secure fit around your legs, the MAB PowerBand silicone grippers prevent the bottoms from riding up without causing the dreaded "sausage effect" known to elastic grippers.
- Low-cut cycling short increases pedaling flexibility
- RC Pro Chamois soaks up road bumps and vibration
- Evo Plus fabric supports muscles and wicks moisture
- Comfort waistband evenly distributes pressure
- Silicone grippers won't create the "sausage effect"
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.