Take the next step.
Forget wearing pesky bibs on the road, which have a tendency to dig uncomfortably into your body when you're pushing along at a brisk cadence. Instead, upgrade your riding comfort with the bib-less support of the Sugoi Women's Evolution Short. Representing an everyday workhorse for daily jaunts in the hills and rigorous training rides, the Evolution Short employs a blend of nylon, polyester, and spandex—what Sugoi refers to as Evo Plus—for optimal support and quick-drying comfort. The light compressive structure optimizes blood flow while stabilizing key muscles during intense efforts.
Sitting at the heart and center of this cycling short, the RC Pro chamois takes the sting out of jarring vibration transmitted through your stiff road frame. This high-density foam chamois employs a v-notch for articulated comfort and flexibility, alongside perforated vents for greater breathability and moisture management. Other comfort-enhancing features include a welded center channel for pressure relief, as well as four-way stretch panels that lovingly conform to your body.
- Push yourself on the road in total comfort
- Evo Plus is lightly compressive and quick-drying
- RC Pro Chamois dissipates jarring road vibration
- Invisa chamois for a flattering, stitch-less look
- MAB PowerBand silicone leg grippers for security
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.