Goes the distance, and then some.
Updated with a 3D-formed RC Pro chamois for blissful comfort, the Sugoi Men's Evolution Short is ready for everything from leisurely jaunts along your favorite boulevard to grueling grinds up alpine passes. As an affordable solution to pricier cycling shorts with unnecessary features and flashier designs, the re-designed Evolution Short offers an optimal blend of support and quick-drying comfort with its EvoPlus fabric. This fabric actively wicks moisture off your body, facilitating rapid drying under sweltering riding conditions.
The RC Pro chamois is constructed with 15-millimeter high-density foam that absorbs fatiguing road vibration. Ventilated perforations reduce moisture build-up when you're sweating profusely in hot weather. Four-way stretch panels conform to the body's individual contours, maximizing long-distance comfort for ticking off that century ride from your cycling bucket list.
- Form-fitting support and ergonomic padding
- RC Pro Chamois is 3D-formed for conforming comfort
- EvoPlus fabric is supportive, moisture-wicking
- Flat seams provide a smooth feel without irritation
- MAB PowerBand silicone grippers for security
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.