On your way to pro.
With a design inspired by kits of Euro race teams and a price that appeals to the self-sponsored cyclist, the Sugoi Evolution Pro Men's Cycling Jersey is perfect for training rides, races, and casual shop rides. Sugoi employs a race-ready fit that's slightly more relaxed than an aero race cut, including fabric with UPF 50+ protection to shield your skin from the sun during sunny races without interfering with your tan lines. The jersey's lightweight FinoTech polyester breathes like it has a set of lungs and wicks moisture with aplomb, while the full-length zipper provides ample opportunity for ventilation and three rear pockets keep your riding essentials close at hand.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.