Step into warmth.
The weather's looking cold and icky, but you have threshold intervals to do and the idea of spending even another minute on the indoor trainer sounds about as fun as nails dragging across a chalkboard, so you step into your Sugoi Men's Evolution MidZero Tights and kit up to get out on the road.
The Evolution MidZero Tights owe their insulating prowess to MidZero fabric, which traps warmth and wicks moisture with its soft, brushed lining. You'll stay warm and dry into conditions around 35 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature at which many of us choose to forsake the road for the indoor trainer. There are some bib tights that will keep you warm at lower temperatures, but they tend to be far pricier than the Evolution and fill a very limited niche in your gear wardrobe.
The construction features flat seams that alleviate abrasion and, in a piece of engineering genius, curve around your kneecap instead of riding straight down the center of your leg. This is definitely the part of your body that will suffer most from seam friction in other bibs, but by skirting your knee, the seams of the Evolution skirt that problem. Elastic leg grips keep the seams where they're supposed to be and the ankle zippers run up the outside of the leg, rather than along your Achilles tendon.
The package is rounded off with the RC Pro chamois. Made with Meryl Skinlife synthetic knit fabric and V-Control inserts to absorb road noise, this is Sugoi's go-to insert for durability and comfort.
- Stay warm through cold winter rides
- MidZero fabric provides insulation and warmth
- RC Pro chamois offers long-mile comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Elastic leg grips and ankle zippers hold hems softly in place
- Zap reflectivity increases visibility to other road users
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
I've always loved SUGOi and when I saw this item I wanted to give it a try. The reflective portions of the tights feel very conformative with the fabric. The chamois is very comfortable the times I've worn it while on my fat tire bike.