Shoulder season go-to.
Shoulder season riding doesn't have to be complicated. Avoid the plight of layering too little or too much on a brisk, unpredictable spring and fall days by throwing on the Sugoi Evolution Long-Sleeve Jersey. The Evolution's lightweight thermal fabric holds a layer of heat next to your skin while remaining breathable when you sweat, so you'll be able to warm up quickly without going from shivering to drenched in a single climb. Plus, the jersey's slim fit gives you the option to pair it with different baselayers depending on weather to broaden its temperature range, or to layer it under a light wind jacket or vest on gusty days.
- Simplify shoulder season riding with this versatile jersey
- Slim fit allows for a plethora of layering options
- Thermal fabric insulates while remaining breathable
- Three rear pockets stash your favorite mid-ride energy chews
- Reflective accents help you stay seen at dawn or dusk
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.