If you're feeling indecisive when you're choosing kit for your early morning ride, watching the sun rise but feeling the stubborn spring chill still in the air, having a pair of Sugoi's Evolution Knickers will make your cool morning routine far simpler. Made for days that don't quite call for bib shorts or tights, the knickers feature a hardworking, durable synthetic construction cut in a slim fit to allow moisture to be pulled quickly away from your skin.
We like Sugoi's inclusion of a wide, supportive waistband because it's designed to lie flat and stay in place as you stretch out over the handlebars, and the lightweight leg gripper on the hems allows the legs to stay in place without pinching or chafing. To ensure you're comfortable in the saddle throughout long and short rides, Sugoi lines the Evolution with its RC Pro Chamois, a blend of plush, supportive cushioning, stretchy panels, and perforated ventilation to keep you protected, but free to move around in the saddle while you ride.
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra large
Very see through and waist not tight enough. Needed two knickers but would not buy another one of these. Good thing I got these on sale.