Transition to summer heat.
We all love summer riding weather after a long, cold winter and unpredictable spring, but when warm days turn into stretches of record-breaking heat, we can become as sluggish as we were when it was snowing. On the days when steam is rising off the pavement as soon as the sun rises, reaching for a piece like Sugoi's Evolution Ice Women's Jersey can make a big difference in your ride quality.
Constructed with Sugoi's FinoTech polyester blend and accented with panels of the brand's IceFil cooling fabric, the Evolution Ice strives to draw moisture away from your skin to keep your body temperature regulated in exhausting heat. Sugoi constructed the sleek, logo-free design to exhibit a slim, but not next-to-skin fit, so it's a flattering choice if you aren't as comfortable wearing aero-race kit every day or if you like to have a variety of choices in your drawer. Wide, lay-flat arm cuffs and an elastic waist help the jersey stay in place during rides that have you climbing out of the saddle or moving in and out of your drops, while three rear pockets and an additional zippered security pocket provide all the room you'll need to store ride nutrition and other essentials.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.