You've been steadfastly avoiding any and all bib shorts since you started riding, but this year, you've decided to finally give them a try. Take a chance on bibs without parting with half a month's rent with Sugoi's Evolution Bib Short. Friendly to the self-sponsored cyclist but still replete with the tech you need to stay comfortable on the bike, the Evolution comes with an airy, minimal mesh bib that's kind to the bib-shy.
The supportive Evo Plus fabric, which is cut high on the waist and lower back, will likely pull you quickly into the pro-bib camp, as it provides extra stability to your muscles while you're stretched out in the saddle while remaining breathable as you sweat. Sugoi also lines the Evolution with its top-tier RC Pro Chamois, which blends cushion and pressure relief with a stretchy, breathable design that won't feel inhibiting whether you're training or trying out your first century.
- Try your first bib short without emptying your wallet
- Slim fit is tailored cleanly to a riding position
- Evo Plus fabric stabilizes muscles while wicking moisture
- MAB PowerBand leg gripper secures legs without pinching
- RC Pro chamois breathes while it cushions and supports
- Airy Mobil Mesh bib won't weigh you down on hot days
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.