Sugoi is famous for packing loads of useful technology into its consistently affordable offerings. Evolution bib shorts are a perfect example of how Sugoi earned this reputation. The Evolution has been evolving for years, and this latest edition is the best yet.
The Evolution bibs made their name by being more than just a comfortable chamois supported by breathable fabrics. This latest generation of the bibs employs the latest version of Sugoi's EvoPlus fabric, a highly stretchable polyester and spandex blend that also provides a compressive effect for supporting the muscles and fighting their fatigue. No fewer than eight fabric panels, combined with flatlock seams, serve up a precise and incredibly comfortable fit. Inside, the excellent RC Pro chamois can still be found, which balances the jobs of evacuating moisture from your skin while also supporting your sit bones and relieving your soft tissue of the unneeded pressure that can ruin longer rides.
- A comfortable, budget-friendly bib short
- Stretchy, supportive fabrics provide comfort over long miles
- Moisture-wicking chamois protects without excess bulk
- Powerband leg grippers comfortably hold hems in place
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.