Evo Zap Jacket
Between hectic schedules and waning daylight hours, we can’t always get a ride in during ideal parts of the day when it’s warm and dry. Sugoi’s Evo Zap Jacket protects us from the elements with a wind- and water-resistant fabric, the ideal shell layer over a jersey or baselayer for cold weather rides.
With a combination of fabrics, the Evo Zap Jacket regulates our temperature on those fickle weather rides. Breathable side panels help dump heat on uphill sections, stretch and provide a greater range of motion, while the wind-resistant main panels prevent heat loss when going at a steady pace. 360-degree reflectivity ensures we can be seen on the road no matter how close we’re cutting it to nightfall.
- A lightweight shell to get the most out of cool weather rides
- Reflective fabric keeps you visible from any angle
- Wind- and water-resistant to prevent heat loss on dreary days
- Semi-fit cut allows room for layering without bulk
- Three roomy rear pockets store fuel and extra layers