Evo Zap Jacket
Sugoi takes your safety seriously with their Evo Zap Jacket for men. Many jackets boast reflective accents, and shield from the elements, but rarely do they take reflective mapping to the level that the Evo Zap does. Made from lightweight Zap Reflective fabric combined with Zap MidZero you land with a fantastically breathable jacket that shields you from the wind, offers a gentle stretch over your base layers and jersey, and next-level illumination under headlights.
The Evo Zap offers your water resistance for fall, spring, and cool summer rides, but not without skipping on breathability. Naturally wicking fibers will pull perspiration away from your skin to keep you cool and comfortable when you're hammering up alpine roads, but cut the breeze with ease on your way back down. The Super Nova colorway will offer you boosted visibility to motorists in any riding condition, day or night, but if you are looking for subtlety, the other color options pass among windbreakers and shells in daylight with ease, but illuminate top to bottom when under the glow of headlights to alert vehicles of your whereabouts. A small zippered chest pocket offers storage for keys, ID or a phone that you want to keep close to you, and traditional back pockets with added volume store your nutrition, hydration, and shiny rocks you find on your ride.
- A next-level reflective shell for cool weather cycling
- Zap MidZero offers stretch and breathability
- Water resistant reflectivity from Zap Reflective fabric
- Semi-fitted with room for a base layer and jersey
- Water and wind resistance to keep you warm and dry
- Naturally wicks away perspiration
- Zippered chest pocket for storing phone and keys
- Traditional back pockets stash away your nutrition and hydration