One for all.
East, West, or smack dab in the middle, Sugoi's Coast Short will see you through morning commutes and after-work trail rides no matter where, or what, you ride. Made with sturdy woven Metro Tech fabric, the Coast is durable enough to handle the rigors of trail riding (and crashing), but it'll also stretch enough to adapt comfortably to switchbacks or bike lanes, depending on the day. It arrives sans liner, so you can customize your cushion and support depending on the length and type of your ride, and it includes belt loops for snugging up the fit if needed.
- Take this short from the trails to the bike lane comfortably
- Relaxed fit adapts to commuting or trail riding
- Gusseted to provide full range of mobility in the saddle
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on the roads
- Multiple pockets hold onto a multi-tool, phone, and snacks
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.