From land-locked to sea-side.
From Cali to Kansas, and Maine to Missouri, cyclists who ride on roads of all varieties with vastly different scenery can all agree that the cool, dry comfort and contemporary style of the SUGOi Women's Coast Jersey goes the distance. Its Dri Active fabric wicks moisture away from your skin for dry comfort on grueling rides, while the reflective elements at its shoulder boost your night-time visibility. Flat seams also do their part to resist abrasion and keep irritating chafing at bay.
- Performance and sporty style blend in this road favorite
- Moisture-wicking fabric prevents sweat from bogging you down
- Semi-fitted design keeps the breathable comfort close to skin
- Reflective elements enhance your visibility in low light
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.