The right start.
You finally did it. After years of saying "I'm going to try cycling" and letting life get in the way, you've taken the plunge and bought a bike at last. Now that you have wheels, a few smart investments in kit will equip you for a summer of comfortable riding. For reliable kit that doesn't try too hard, start with Sugoi's Classic Short. A streamlined, everyday training option, this short is made with a supportive and breathable fabric blend that stabilizes your muscles as you turn the pedals to ward off fatigue. As one of Sugoi's everyday, entry-level options, the Classic comes with its RC 100 chamois. The insert's cushioned platform and one-piece construction will move with you as it supports you in the saddle, and is better suited to moderate training rides than century rides or long races.
- Start your cycling habit off right with this short
- Slim fit is tailored but not aggressive
- Piston 230 fabric is supportive in a 6-panel design
- Folded leg bands stay in-place without grippers
- RC 100 chamois lends everyday support and cushion
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.