Simplicity at its best.
Everyone raves about bibs, but we understand the simple appeal of throwing on a pair of shorts to head out on an impromptu evening ride after work. Cooler temps and shady, golden hour roads are powerful motivation to get out on the bike after a long day, and Sugoi's straightforward, versatile Brand Champions RS Pro Women's Short makes an ideal companion.
The "Brand Champions" appellation in this short's name refers to the eye-catching plaid patterning Sugoi uses on a separate men's and women's line that's built on the platform of its proven RS Pro design. One of Sugoi's top-tier shorts, the RS Pro was built for longevity and adaptability throughout summer training, featuring a combination of Revo and Ultra Aero synthetic fabrics teaming up to provide a contoured fit that will maintain its shape over hours in the saddle. Both fabrics are also adept at drawing moisture away from your skin continuously to keep you cool and dry, and Sugoi adds Aero Band leg grippers to secure the leg hems.
While you're stretched out in the saddle looking ahead at the sunset oranges and pinks, a wide, flat waistband provides you with support without restricting your movement while Sugoi's top-end Formula FX chamois addresses in-saddle comfort. A strategic arrangement of multi-density foam cushioning, the Formula FX supports and relieves pressure while remaining breathable and flexible as you spin the pedals and enjoy the view.
- A slim-fitting, breathable summer short
- Special Brand Champions graphics on RS Pro platform
- Plush, multi-density chamois guarantees long-ride comfort
- Supportive waistband and leg grippers ensure a secure fit
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
My wife loves these shorts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
In comparison to what she previously had these are pretty amazing. She normally goes on 50-100 mile rides for training and these shorts do the trick.