Mix it up.
If you're looking for a way to brighten up your summer kit that doesn't involve polka dots or brash patterns, then Sugoi's Brand Champions RS Pro Women's Bib Short would make a fair compromise. In a departure from the solid black and white color palette the brand usually gives its RS Pro line, the Brand Champions are graced with a colorful, plaid pattern to create a separate them from the more traditional RS Pro line. Aside from aesthetics, the short is exactly the same as its RS Pro counterpart, which is itself a perennial mainstay of Sugoi's line. While it was developed to be a hardworking addition to training kit, the RS Pro is equally at home during a fondo or the bike leg of a tri relay.
In order to lend the RS Pro versatility throughout your long summer season, Sugoi focused on aerodynamics and breathability in its choice of materials. It arranged panels of Revo and Ultra Aero—both synthetics—to follow a streamlined shape, remaining close to your body without stretching after hours in the saddle. The smooth surfaces and slim fit help minimize drag created on the days you're counting watts, and a wide, supportive Aero Band leg gripper secures the legs and keeps them lying flat so you're free to move around in the saddle.
On the inside of the short, Sugoi includes it's top-end chamois, a well-crafted arrangement of flexible foam devoid of all but the most necessary foam to ensure comfort doesn't inhibit your body movements in the saddle. An airy but supportive Mobil Mesh bib tops the RS Pro, and it's finished with a small side pocket perfect for stashing a race radio or some cash to go grab a refreshing post-ride treat with your ride crew.
- A top-tier offering for summer cycling
- Special Brand Champions aesthetics
- A streamlined fit keeps the short close to the body
- Multi-density chamois provides comfort without bulk
- Lie-flat leg bands maintain fit and aerodynamics
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.