Though we always imagine Canada-based Sugoi having far more expertise in cold-weather kit based purely on geography, the brand has continuously impressed us with its heat-specific cycling kit as well. Perhaps it's because its designers understand first hand that after months of riding in the cold, a sweltering day can seriously derail an effort at a target event. Wherever you train, the Sugoi Brand Champions RS Women's Jersey makes a versatile addition to warm-weather kit, and it's constructed to follow a contoured silhouette ideal for training or racing.
Your kit can't lower the surrounding air temperature, but it can help moderate your own to help your body better handle the heat, and in the case of the RS Jersey, Sugoi entrusts its Gobi 3.0 fabric with this task. As its name suggests, Gobi 3.0's composition makes it somewhat of an overachiever at pulling sweat away from your skin so it can evaporate at the surface. Panels of airy Vector Stretch mesh keep air moving in and out of the jersey as you ride, and they're backed up by a full-length zipper for bigger heat dumps.
By cutting the RS Jersey to fit close to the body, Sugoi ensures you'll enjoy very little likelihood of bunching, soggy fabric slowing you down as you ride, and the Ergo Sleeve design ensures that the sleeves fit comfortably in a riding, rather than standing, position. As a finishing touch, Sugoi adds three rear pockets to the jersey, and the edge pockets are slanted slightly sideways to allow easier access to your most motivating mid-ride fuel.
- A slim-fitting, hot-weather training and race jersey
- Breathable fabric helps moderate body temperature
- Mesh paneling and full-length zipper add airflow
- Cycling-specific sleeve design
- Angled pockets for easier access during hard efforts
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Fits perfectly and I wear it often.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
This jersey runs small. I usually wear a small but had to exchange it for a medium. I like the medum
affordable but strechy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs short
loved the colors and i didnt mind the price- i ordered and realized the shorts a bit longer than what i liked, the top fit fine, but i noticed the fabric will stretch as you sweat...it became looser. I also noticed the blue logo on the jersey faded while i sweated . when i got home it looked like the color ran over the white part..
just wore it one time so far. not sure if i should call competitive cyclist and report the color bleeding on the white part...