16 Sport Balance Bike
It's hard to go anywhere these days without seeing a brave child cruise around on a colorful balance bike, legs in the air as the sidewalk descends until a slight uphill forces them to sit and stride once again. Aside from being downright fun for your little one, a balance bike like the Strider 16 Sport Balance Bike develops necessary motor skills, builds confidence, and provides an easy transition to a pedal bike through revolutionary trial-and-error learning.
The Strider 16 Sport is designed for children who want to move away from the training wheels and head to the skate and BMX park for adventure on varied terrain. The 16-inch cross terrain tires offer a smooth ride while maintaining traction in the dirt, and frame-mounted brakes provide your wild child with the ability to stop on a dime. The steel frame is designed to live through spills and falls, and components are properly fitted with easy-adjust clamps. Footrests can be added or removed depending on your rider's size and ability.
- A balance bike that further stimulates confidence on two wheels
- Teaches the fundamentals of balance on varied terrain
- Reliable steel frame can handle dirt, debris, and spills
- Included footrests encourage coasting through the BMX park
- Frame-mounted front and rear brakes offer confident stopping power
- Convenient tool-free assembly and easy-adjust clamps
- Ideal for kids aged 6 years old and up