Stride to ride.
While the industry typically uses "entry-level" as shorthand for a non-race bike, we can assert with comfort and confidence that the custom grips, saddles, and other features that set Strider's lighter, more expensive models apart from the "entry-level" 12 Classic Balance Bike probably won't be missed. The 12 Classic is designed for aspiring cyclists from 18 months to 3 years of age, providing a platform to transition from striding to coasting in order to learn the balance and handling skills necessary for eventually piloting a proper bicycle.
The balance bike's sturdy frame is rounded off with flat-free tires, an adjustable seatpost, footrests for gliding, and brake mounts so that — as the young rider's coasting skills increase — a rear brake can be added to keep things in check.
- A balance bike to ease the transition from toddler to cyclist
- Sturdy, reliable frame embraces the rough and tumble life
- Adjustable seatpost lets the bike grow with your child
- Footrests encourage coasting as confidence increases
- Flat-free tires delay an awareness of the harsh reality of cycling's biggest hassle