It just keeps going.
Tough enough to handle some of the most demanding trails, yet light enough to ride all day, the Stan's Notubes Flow S1 29in Wheel eats all-day, challenging rides for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Developed from rims ridden in Red Bull Rampage, it's no wonder the Flow S1 has a 1.6mm-deeper profile and reinforced rim walls to deliver greater impact-strength with only adding a little bit of weight to your ride. Then, the faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs help you get over obstacles and through rock gardens quickly and easily.
With longer rides in mind, Stans gave the Flow S1 a 6061 alloy construction to ensure an ideal strength-to-weight ratio that crushes trail all day without draining leg energy. The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape that's more susceptible to slashes and burps. Meanwhile, Bead Seat Technology (BST) brings you a proper seal and secure fitment for added peace of mind when you're roosting berms at high speeds and navigating steep, rocky descents.
- Robust wheel ready to rip technical trails for hours on end
- 6061 alloy sheds weight without compromising strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires from 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) enables secure tubeless set-up
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement