Go with the flow.
Burly enough to handle some of the toughest trails while still remaining light enough to pedal all day, the Stan's Notubes Flow S1 27.5 Wheel takes on challenging rides with no shortage of support, stability, and performance. Seeing as how this wheel was developed from rims ridden in Red Bull Rampage, the Flow S1's 1.6mm-deeper profile and reinforced rim walls offer greater impact-strength with only a minor weight gain.
The Flow S1's 6061 alloy construction provides an ideal strength-to-weight ratio for crushing trail all day without seriously sapping leg energy, while the faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs help you get up and over rock gardens quickly and easily. The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape more susceptible to slashes and burps. Meanwhile, Bead Seat Technology (BST) brings you a proper seal and secure fitment for added peace of mind when you're railing corners at high speeds and dropping down into steep, rocky descents.
- Durable wheel ready to rip technical trails
- 6061 alloy sheds weight without compromising strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires from 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) enables secure tubeless set-up
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement