Item # SNT004H
Stan's NoTubes Arch MK3 27.5in Wheel $370.00
Boasting a 25% increase in strength and stiffness, the Stans Arch MK3 27.5in Wheel is a solid choice for the extremes of enduro racing and aggressive trail riding. In fact, this wheel is the go-to choice for Stans team of professional enduro racers, so you know it's built to withstand a serious thrashing. Stans achieves an optimal balance of strength, stiffness, and lightweight efficiency with its 6069 alloy rim laced to Sapim Force spokes. Seeing that Stans is a tubeless pioneer, it's no surprise to see the Arch MK3 with Bead Seat Technology (BST) for a proper seal and secure fitment with tubeless set-ups.
The rim's low-profile shape rolls with less resistance and avoids unwanted pinch flats across rocky sections of trail. Its 26-millimeter internal width gives you a correct tire footprint without deforming rubber into a bulbous or bell-like shape. Stans recommends running a tire width in the neighborhood of 2.25 to 2.5-inches for plentiful grip and support. Please note, the front wheel we're offering has a 28-spoke count for a bit of weight savings over the burlier 32-spoke rear. Both wheels enjoy the responsive feel of Neo hubs with a 6-pawl system offering an impressive 10-degree engagement.
- Solid choice for enduro racing and rugged trails
- 6069 alloy rim optimizes its strength-to-weight
- 25% stiffer and stronger for precise handling
- 26mm internal width supports 2.25 to 2.5in tires
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for secure tubeless set-up
- Neo hubs with a responsive 10-degree engagement
- Included endcaps for quick-release skewers
- Rear with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver