Offering all the added traction, comfort, and control of a plus-sized wheelset while maintaining the acceleration and fast-rolling abilities of a smaller wheel, the Stan's Notubes Sentry S1 29in Boost Wheel is the perfect width for faster plus-sized bikes. Its 32mm internal rim width is optimized to provide a wide enough footprint for plus-sized tires in the range of 2.5-to-3.0 inches, while its WideRight rim profile ensures said footprint get laid down without being overly bulbous or bell-like, so it's not prone to pinch-flats, sidewall slashes, and burps around tight corners.
A 32-hole front and rear spoke count and 6061 alloy eyeleted rims give the Sentry added strength without adding weight, and the Bead Socket Technology (BST) ensures that the rim secures to the bead of your tire for a locked-in tubeless set-up without it burping out air. Then, the CNC-machined Neo hubs bring you a responsive 10-degree engagement to help you crank up steep hills and over rock gardens quickly and easily.
- Burly trail wheel built for control, comfort, and speed
- 32mm internal width supports tires from 2.5to 3.0in
- 6061 aluminum alloy optimizes its strength-to-weight ratio
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) delivers a secure tubeless set-up
- Boost axle spacing for clearance and precise tracking
- Neo hubs with a responsive 10-degree engagement