Why We Like The Neo Durasync Freehub
When we're switching groupsets or just need a replacement freehub body for our Stan's wheelset, the Durasync Freehub body is what we need. It fits Stan's Neo hubs and is available in SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed, and Campagnolo.
- Freehub body for Stan's wheels with Neo hubs
- Bearings are pre-installed for your convenience
- Built to be more reliable than prior generations
- Item #SNT0058
- SRAM XD, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed, Campagnolo, Shimano Microspline
- 1 freehub body, 1 endcap, 1 metal spacer, 1 plastic spacer
- Claimed Weight
- [Shimano/SRAM] 3.3oz, [SRAM XD] 2.9oz, [Microspline] 3.4oz
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.