Stand at attention.
When you need maximum tire volume for your Plus bike, look no further than the Stan's Notubes Major S1 27.5in Boost Wheel. The Major S1 gives your plus-sized rig a serious upgrade to handle any number of varying trail systems while leaving your wallet intact (for the most part). Its 38-millimeter internal width offers a plenty wide footprint for plus-sized tires ranging from 3 to 3.5 inches with added stability, while the 6061 aluminum alloy optimizes its strength-to-weight ratio for reliable use on the trail without worrying about the inevitable abuse you're sure to put it through.
The WideRight rim profile allows you to lay down a proper tire footprint without it being overly bulbous or bell-like, which are prone to pinch-flats, sidewall slashes, and burps around hard corners. Living up to their name, Stans gave the Major S1 Bead Socket Technology (BST), which is a fancy way of saying that the rim secures to the bead of your tire for a secure tubeless set-up without any air escaping. Plus, the Neo hubs boasts a responsive 10-degree engagement to help you get up and over trail obstacles quickly and easily during your ride.
- Burly support and stability for riders with 27.5+in rigs
- 38mm internal width supports tires from 3.0 to 3.5in
- 6061 aluminum alloy optimizes its strength-to-weight ratio
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for a secure tubeless set-up
- Boost axle spacing for stiffness and precise tracking
- Neo hubs offer a responsive 10-degree engagement