Why We Like The Flow MK4 Bitex 29in Boost Wheel
There's a little event in Virgin, UT that makes the Stan's No Tubes Flow MK4 Bitex 29in Boost Wheel's famous and trusted by all sorts of free-ride athletes. We throw these wheels on our dedicated lift-assist bike and enjoy a season full of fuss-free riding. The 30mm internal width is ideal for aggressive tires 2.4in -2.6in wide and the wide platform supports all our wildest endeavors.
- Incredibly strong downhill rated wheels from Stan's No Tubes
- 6000 series aluminum material built to take a beating
- 6-bolt disc brake compatibility
- Tubeless-ready wheels and rims
- Bitex hubs come in a boost option for modern mountain bikes
- Item #SNT1WUJ
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Width
- [internal] 30mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- Front Axle
- 15mm x 110mm
- Rear Axle
- 12mm x 148mm
- Sapim D-Light
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 865g, [rear] 1017g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help