Won't back down.
Long a favorite of aggressive mountain bike riders, the Stan's No Tubes Flow MK3 29in Boost Wheel has proven itself everywhere, including under the bikes of the fastest riders in the Enduro World Series to the freerider hucksters in Rampage. It blends an excellent mix of stiffness and strength for demanding riders that don't shy away from the biggest lines. The MK3 is the latest update to the Flow making it even wider, stronger, and lighter than before utilizing a 6069 alloy rim construction for a bit of weight savings without sacrificing one ounce of its legendary strength.
The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, and it compliments trail and all-mountain rubber ranging from 2.3 to 2.8 inches and prevents the bulbous or bell-like tire profile that hinders hard cornering. As one of the tubeless pioneers Stan's uses its patented Bead Seat Technology (BST) to create the proper tubeless tire and rim interface for improved sealing and secure fitment without worrying about burping issues at low pressure while pushing it hard over rock gardens and during harsh g-outs. Another neat feature is the Flow MK3's Neo hubs with a 6-pawl system offering up a quick 10-degree engagement that's responsible for responsive pedaling and eases getting up and over technical trail obstacles.
- Burly wheel that laughs in the face of technical trails
- 6069 alloy saves weight without sacrificing strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires from 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for an easy tubeless set-up and ride
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve included
- Neo hub offers responsive 10-degree engagement
- Boost spacing adds lateral stiffness
- The rear is offered in Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver