Item # SNT004O
Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3 27.5in Boost Wheel $370.00
Conquer the trail with power and precision.
When you start to grow tired of thrashing your wheels on the chunkiest rock gardens, beefy drops, and rootiest of tree lines, reach for the Stan's No Tubes Flow MK3 27.5in Boost Wheel to dial in the perfect balance of stability, control, weight, and importantly, price. Constructed from tough 6069 alloy, the Flow MK3 is reinvigorated to be wider, stronger, and dominate the DH circuit, making it the go-to choice for riders who covet aggressive speed and gnarly trails that send others packing their bags.
The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape. Seeing that Stans is a tubeless pioneer, it's no surprise to see the Flow MK3 with Bead Seat Technology (BST) for a proper seal and secure fitment without worrying about burping issues when you're railing corners at high speeds and crushing across rock gardens. Another noteworthy feature, the Flow MK3's Neo hubs feature a 6-pawl system with a responsive 10-degree engagement for getting up and over trail obstacles with ease.
- Tough hoops designed for getting aggro all over the mountain
- Boost strength without loading on the weight with 6069 alloy
- Float on 2.3 to 2.8in tires thanks to wide 29mm internal width
- Keep your tubeless setup secure with Bead Socket Tech (BST)
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Included endcaps for quick-release skewers
- Rear with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver