Tubeless tires were supposed to mean the end of flats, but while flats are significantly reduced, they still remain a part of our life with tubeless setups. Stan's DART Tool aims to make the inevitable tear or large puncture quick to fix by plugging even large tears and holes with its barbed tip that anchors into the tire, and instantly reacts with latex sealant to form an instant, airtight seal. The barbed tip is designed to lock into place while riding, and pairs up with flexible material that conforms to punctures and bonds with sealant, wearing off clean, so you don't have to ride with scissors, or feel a bump in your tire with every rotation.
- STAN's solution to tears and punctures on your tubeless setup
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire, won't tear rim tape
- Flexible material conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Excess material wears off clean so you don't need to trim
- Lightweight and compact for easy storing in your pocket
- Two pre-loaded DARTs included in clear cap to keep clean