Why We Like The Crest MK4 Bitex 29in Boost Wheel
Built for training, racing, and everything in-between the trusty Stans No Tubes Crest MK4 Bitex 29in Boost Wheel are made for daily use on our cross-country bikes. The Crest MK4 wheels are made of sturdy aluminum and designed with a wider 25mm internal rim width to better handle the tires seen on the cross-country race circuit today. We're ripping on these wheels season after season, making use of the customer-friendly Stans warranty when we need to and the wide rim profile every day.
- Boost wheels built for cross-country training and racing
- Aluminum construction with an updated internal rim profile
- High-end Bitex hubs roll smooth for plenty of miles
- 25mm internal width built for 2.25in - 2.4in tires
- J-bend spokes are easy to service
- 6000 series aluminum equipped wheels