Item # SNT003Q
Stan's NoTubes Arch S1 27.5in Wheel $278.00
Trail support at a palatable price.
The Stans Arch S1 27.5in Wheel is one of the most versatile choices in Stan's wheel line-up, effortlessly transitioning from fast-flowing XC loops to rugged desert mesas without sacrificing overall strength or tire support. It's similar to the Arch MK3 Wheel, but at a more affordable price that only compromises in terms of rolling weight over its pricier MK3 sibling. The Arch S1 retains the excellent Neo hubs with Durasync, which provide a responsive 10-degree engagement for getting up and over trail impediments standing in your way. Thirty-two spokes at the front and rear wheels maximize strength and stiffness when you're tracking over rough terrain and plunging into steep, rocky descents.
The 26-millimeter internal width maintains an ideal tire footprint with trail rubber in the range of 2.2 to 2.5-inches wide—without deforming your tires into a bulbous or bell-like shape that's prone to pinch-flats, sidewall slashes, and burps on the trail. Seeing Stans is a tubeless pioneer, the Arch S1's Bead Socket Technology (BST) maintains a secure interface with tubeless set-ups by matching the tire's bead shape. BST makes tires true to their shape in tubeless form, allowing for high levels of traction and less rolling resistance on the trail.
- Versatile strength for trail and cross-country riders
- Similar to the Arch MK3, but at a more affordable price
- 26mm internal width supports tires from 2.2 to 2.5in
- 6061 aluminum alloy optimizes its strength-to-weight
- Bead Socket Tech for secure tubeless interface
- Neo hubs with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Includes end caps for quick-release skewers