Item # SNT004J
Stan's NoTubes Arch MK3 29in Wheel $370.00
Stiffer and stronger than ever.
Offering an impressive 25% increase in strength and stiffness, the Stans Arch MK3 29in Wheel is a solid choice for surviving the extremes of enduro racing and aggressive trail riding. In fact, it's the go-to wheel for Stans team of professional enduro racers, so you know it's built to withstand serious abuse across technical terrain. Stans achieves an optimal balance of strength, stiffness, and lightweight efficiency with its 6069 alloy rim laced to Sapim Force spokes. Seeing that Stans is a tubeless pioneer, it's no surprise to see the Arch MK3 with Bead Seat Technology (BST) for a proper seal and secure fitment with tubeless set-ups.
The rim's low-profile shape makes it roll with less resistance, as well as avoid unwanted pinch flats across rocky sections of trail. Its 26-millimeter internal width gives you a correct tire footprint without deforming the rubber into a bulbous or bell-like shape. Stans recommends running tire widths somewhere between 2.25 and 2.5 inches for plentiful grip and support. Please note, the front wheel we're offering has a 28 spoke count for a bit of weight savings over the burlier 32-spoke rear. Both wheels enjoy the responsive feel of Neo hubs with a 6-pawl system offering an impressive 10-degree engagement.
- Solid choice for enduro racing and rugged trails
- 6069 alloy rim optimizes its strength-to-weight
- 25% stiffer and stronger for precise handling
- 26mm internal width supports 2.25 to 2.5in tires
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for secure tubeless set-up
- Neo hubs with a responsive 10-degree engagement
- Included endcaps for quick-release skewers
- Rear with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver