SB20 Smart Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Indoor Cycles in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Smart Bike
When we hear the name Stages we tend to think of their world-class power meters, but what many people may not realize is that Stages has been making stationary bikes for gyms, cycling studios, and the consumer market for many years. It's a big part of their business, and with this level of experience, they certainly know how to build a durable and functional exercise bike. The all-new Smart Bike represents their voyage into the realm of resistance-controllable units, and promises to take your training to the next level by bringing a realistic outdoor riding experience to your indoor training sessions.
To get the most out of the Smart Bike, you'll want to pair it with applications like Zwift to reap the benefits of automatically controlled resistance, electronic braking/steering/shifting, and all the metrics you need to track your progress. The programmable shift buttons let you customize your gearing and shifting preferences via the Stages Link app, and the brake levers work just like a regular road bike, slowing down the flywheel and your cadence while providing a matching response for your Zwift avatar.
The Smart Bike is equipped with a Stages Gen. 3 dual-sided power meter that measures left and ride side output with +/- 1.5% accuracy, and there's a secondary power meter in the flywheel that cross-references these measurements for consistency. The bike has fully customizable geometry that makes it easy to match the fit of your outdoor bike, meaning it's always ready to go when you have time to squeeze in a workout, and you'll never have to waste time setting up your race bike on a trainer just to take it all apart again when good weather beckons you out for a ride.
Other notable features include integrated tablet and smartphone holders in a secure and easy-to-read location, along with two fast-charging USB ports to keep your devices charged throughout the workout. Two water bottle mounts make it easy to stay hydrated during longer training sessions, and you can even mount your favorite saddle or handlebar to further customize the bike to your individual preferences (including triathlon and TT bars).
- Simulate outdoor riding with this refined indoor smart bike
- Pair with Zwift and other apps for automatically controlled resistance
- Electronic shifting, braking, and steering for a realistic ride feel
- Adjustable geometry and crank arm length fits XS to XL riders
- Customizable gear ratios and shifting via Stages Link app
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive ensures reliable, long-lasting performance
- 50lb flywheel offers a road-like feel with up to 3,000w of resistance
- Dual-sided Stages power meter measures output with +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Item #SGCA040
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive with 50lb flywheel (up to 3,000w of resistance at 120rpm)
- ANT+, Bluetooth
- two fast-charging USB ports, tablet holder, smartphone holder, dual water bottle holder, AC power adapter
- 62.2 x 22.2 x 46.7in
- indoor training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited