Stages Cycling Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm for SRAM Red - BB30 $699.99
Take your training to the next level.
You love your SRAM Red 22 drivetrain and its lightweight efficiency, but its one downfall is its inability to measure power—and upgrading to a dual-leg, integrated power meter crankset just isn't in the budget. Which is why we're stoked to have options like the BB30 Stages Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm for SRAM Red. It packs a heap of training utility into a price point that won't crush an annual cycling equipment budget.
Because it's made by Stages, this isn't exactly the same left crank arm as your current SRAM Red arm, but the only immediately apparent differences are the Stages branding and the small power meter pod affixed to the arm's inner surface, which adds the ability to gather pinpoint power data to better measure your ride. It utilizes a blend of strain gauges and an accelerometer to chart position and force data 64 times per second and deliver power readings with a claimed +/-2% accuracy that's right in line with what we'd expect from any quality power meter.
The weight-conscious riders among us will also appreciate that the Stages power meter adds a paltry 20 grams to the crank arm, which is a tiny sacrifice to gain the data tracking and training specificity having a power meter affords.
- A power-measuring left crank arm and spindle for Red 22 cranks
- +/-2% accuracy keeps you in the know when every watt counts
- Carbon construction ensures that power isn't lost to flex
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Internal accelerometer measures cadence
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- ANT+ and bluetooth wireless keeps use and maintenance simple
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
View more Powermeter Cranksets - Road
Reviews & Community
Do I have to use the Stages spindle, or can I simply attach the stages left crank arm to my existing SRAM Red spindle? My frame is a PF30
Hi James, Yes you will need the Stages spindle which is included.
Will this work with my Garmin Edge 500?
Yes this powermeter will pair with your Edge 500.