Stages Cycling Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm for SRAM Mountain Cranks - BB30 $699.99
Get the complete training picture.
You've been spending a lot of time on the trail lately and your training app is having a hard time dealing with the lack of power data on days you're off-road, so it's time to get the full picture with a BB30 Stages Cycling Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm. Designed to pair with 2015 SRAM mountain cranks, this left crank arm maintains the efficient power transfer you expect from carbon cranks and adds accurate power measurement to more effectively track your training.
Stages manufactures this crank arm, so it isn't exactly the same arm as your current SRAM one, but the only obvious differences are the Stages branding and the small power meter pod affixed to the arm's inner surface, adding the ability to gather pinpoint power data to better measure your ride. It utilizes a blend of strain gauges and an accelerometer to gather position and force data 64 times per second and deliver power readings with a claimed +/-2% accuracy that's right in line with what we'd expect from any quality power meter.
The gram-conscious XC racers among us will also appreciate that the Stages power meter adds a paltry 20 grams to the crank arm, which is a tiny sacrifice to gain the data tracking and training specificity having a power meter affords.
- A power-measuring crank arm and spindle for SRAM mountain cranks
- +/-2% accuracy keeps you in the know when every watt counts
- Carbon construction ensures efficient power transfer
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Internal accelerometer measures cadence
- Pairs wirelessly with app and head units via Bluetooth and ANT+
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- Please note that this crank arm is not compatible with 156mm Q-factor