Stages Cycling Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm for Race Face Next SL $699.99
The next upgrade.
You wouldn't choose anything over your Race Face Next SL crankset, but you'd really like to add power data and dial in your training plan. Enter the Stages Cycling Carbon Single Leg Power Meter Crank Arm for Race Face Next SL. Pairing single-leg power measurement with efficient power transfer, this left crank arm transforms your crankset into a vital training tool with accurate power measurement no matter where the ride takes you.
Stages manufactures this crank arm, so it isn't exactly the same arm as your current Race Face one, but the only obvious differences are the Stages branding and the small power meter pod affixed to the arm's inner surface, adding the ability to gather pinpoint power data to better measure your ride. It utilizes a blend of strain gauges and an accelerometer to gather position and force data 64 times per second and deliver power readings with a claimed +/-2% accuracy that's right in line with what we'd expect from any quality power meter.
The gram counters among us will also appreciate that the Stages power meter adds a paltry 20 grams to the crank arm, which is a tiny sacrifice to gain the data tracking and training specificity having a power meter affords.
- A power meter crank arm and spindle for Race Face Next SL cranks
- +/-2% accuracy keeps you in the know when every watt counts
- Carbon construction ensures efficient power transfer
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Internal accelerometer measures cadence without added sensors
- Wirelessly connects with head units via Bluetooth and ANT+
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery