Campagnolo Super Record L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm
Get the power data you want and need without having to compromise your Campagnolo Super Record group to third-party cranks with Stages Cycling's Campagnolo Super Record L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm. Training with power pays heavy dividends if you want to get fast and race harder and with only a small power sensor located on the inside of the left crank arm, one has to look close to even notice a powermeter there. And if you've already got Super Record on other bikes, having power on both is as easy as swapping over just the left crank arm. You end up with a reliable power measurement device without losing that wonderful Campy carbon mystique and super smooth spinning ceramic bearings.
Replacing the left arm with this unit is pure plug-and-play and the included meter's technology that's housed within that little pod is what many pros including Froome and company on Team Sky rely on during training and racing. Strain gauges and an improved accelerometer measure force and rotations to deliver power data to your head unit with a claimed accuracy of +/-1.5%, which is inline or exceeds other quality power meters on the market. It also incorporates Stage's Active Temperature Compensation (ATC), which compensates for the natural expansion and contraction of the strain gauges providing more accuracy and won't fluctuate with the change in external temperatures. ATC is also handy in that it adjusts at the start of the ride and compensates without requiring you to continuously zero the system. Overall, the power meter adds less than 15g to the crank, which is next to nothing for the ability to chart limits, plan training regimes, and monitor efforts on race day. The other notable feature on this Gen 3 meter is the improved ANT+ and Bluetooth antennas that send a 6-time more powerful radio signal to the head unit of your choice.
- Italy's top-tier group meets innovative power measuring
- Measures power with an industry-standard +/-1.5% accuracy
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Updatedaccelerometer covers cadence with no additional sensors
- Improved wireless communication keeps the signal strong
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- 200+ hour battery life with easily-changeable CR2032 battery
- Compatible with cranksets that have 10mm of clearance from chainstay